OSHA (29 U.S.C. s. 651) (OSHA Regulations)
- Employers must keep their place of employment free from recognized hazards.
- Employers must observe any specific safety and health standards which are applicable to
- Employers must post OSHA notices on "Job Safety and Health Protection."
- Employers must conduct meetings with employees to consider job safety and health and to
discuss mutual responsibilities.
- Employers must have one or more employees with first aid training in each work area.
- Employers must furnish employees with required protective gear and making sure it is
- Employers must make certain reports on every injury that requires medical treatment.
- Employees cannot be discriminated against for filing an OSHA complaint or reporting a
- Employers must obtain material safety data sheets (MSDSs) from chemical manufacturers
for all hazardous chemicals present in the workplace and make them available to employees.
[ Up ][ Home ] [ Case of the Week ] [ Summaries ] [ Web Sites ] [ About the Author ] [ Contact Us ]