SCOTT A. LATHROP, ESQ.
176 FITCHBURG ROAD
TOWNSEND, MA 01469
Tel: (978) 597-9020
Law practice for over twenty-five years specializing in all aspects of employment law and labor law, including:
- both prosecuting and defending against discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination claims
- handling DUA unemployment compensation appeals
- pursuing claims for unpaid wages
- reviewing separation agreements
- preparation of sexual harassment policies and provision of supervisory training
- preparation and review of employee manuals, personnel policies and practices, executive contracts and non-competition/non-disclosure agreements
- establishment of job descriptions and salary structures
- conducting labor negotiations and arbitrations
- review of wage & hour practices
I have represented employees and employers before the MCAD, at DUA unemployment compensation appeal hearings, in the courtroom, across the bargaining table and in arbitration and mediation.
Harvard Law School
Cambridge, MA J.D.
University of Chicago
Phi Beta Kappa
U.S. Supreme Court
First Circuit Court of Appeals
District Court of Massachusetts
Commonwealth of Massachusetts